Monday, March 19, 2007

hallo halo

Our producer is done mixing the new single "halo" and hopefully it will be "buyable" on the net within 2 weeks. It´s a long time, I know, but I assure you... It´s worth waiting for!
I´ve been working together with a girl called Lina Rehnstedt (www.spizz.se) in the making of the cover for the new single and I have to say it´s a beauty. (yes, I´m allowed to brag in this blog)
All you hardcore fans recognize her name of course... She´s been involved in the covermaking in the past making the cover for Takida - Takida and she also helpd me out in the making of the T2 cover.
(and all you EXTRA HARDCORE SUPERFANS know all about the "Played Out" covers... right?)

However... if your CD needs a great cover, be sure to check her out.

I also would like to congratulate MoDo for their advance to the semifinals.
I´m pretty sure we´ll see MoDo against Färjestad in the finals. Like it or not.
Personally, I wish Timander will strike down with furious anger upon his enemies in HV71!

Well... that´s it for today. Good night my friends.
// Tomas

1 comment:

Cindra said...

Hört att ni ska spela i norrtälje,stämmer det?