Sunday, April 8, 2007

EASTER ACTION

So it´s monday again and we´re heading to the studio for more guitar-recording.
Hopefully, most of the guitars will be done this week.
I know that I promised you pictures from the last recordingsession but the battery in my camera was dead. However I took some pictures with my phone as you can see underneath.

I hope you guys had a nice weekend with lots of eggs and candy (candyeggs).
Me and mattias preformed with our other band, blowball, in Ånge.
It was a good gig even though we hadn´t rehearsed in one year!!! yes, ONE YEAR!!!
I didn´t remember all them lyrics that good but who cares anyway?? ha ha.

I haven´t bought a CD now for a while and that is very unlike me! I often buy 2-4 CD´s every month.
I belive machine heads latest will be my next buy.
I saw a couple of movies this weekend but man what a collection of poor movies that was.
Epic Movie... the trailer is funny but the movie stank.
Guess Who... a comedy? with ashton kutcher. a movie about racial issues and not funny at all.
Happy Feet... a cute movie about a dancing pinguine. I´m too old for this.

Well, I should be getting ready for the studio now.
Take care and I´ll be in touch!
// Tomas





2 comments:

Fridolin said...

kan inte du ge robert till mig? typ i födelsedags present eller nått?;)

anna said...

fjortisfan robert är min! så det så