Tuesday, April 17, 2007

SINGING TIME

Robert started with the vocals on monday afternoon and continued today.
It sounds great and there´s some strong lyrics coming your way.

I´m sure by now you all know that "Halo" is available in every store right?
It´s been picked up by Swedish Radio P3 already and will hopefully be heard alot.

I don´t understand why the videoclips dosen´t work!
I´ve tried to upload them several times with diffrent settings but no... the damn clips just wont work!!
I will try to catch robert on video tomorrow and try to throw it in here later.

Well... gotta go to sleeeeeeeep.
//Tomas

2 comments:

jeep said...

Jag väntar med spänning...
Hoppas att videon kommer att fungera.

Unknown said...

Hello, im just a spanish fan who dont understand swe :P and my english is not the best. I only wanna say, good job ^^ keep your work. cyaa