Monday, June 25, 2007

VACATION 34

O Boy... Home again after almost 2 weeks of vacation.
It was well needed and now the batteries are re-charged with power for the upcoming shows.
On Friday we´re playing at Vätternfestivalen.
We´re entering the stage at 19.15 and hopefulle you will be there too!?

Next week we´re playing Gatufesten for the 5:th year in a row!! Someone told me that you guys (the fans) persuade them to book us this year! That´s the spirit.
We´re also playing in Arvika at Olssons Brygga. Last time we played there it was fun like hell so we expect nothing less.

So, what did I do on my vacation you wonder?
Well, First me & Mattias went up to the northern parts of Norway with a couple of friends for some deep sea fishing in the ocean. It took one whole day to get there but it´s always worth it. We had some bad luck with the weather up there a couple of days leaving us with just one day of actuall fishing.
We got home again just in time for a meeting with the rest of the band.
This last weekend I spent with my loved ones in my summerplace and yesterday we celebrated my birthday...
I got alot of beautiful things from everyone and I love them dearly.

Today it´s guitarpractising (fun) and washing of clothes (boring) so I´ve got my hands full...
See ya.
//Tomas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Får gratulera i efterskott! Vi syns på fredag i Motala!

Vill ni ha baguetter efter spelningen? ;)

Hade gött // "Baggen"