Saturday, June 9, 2007

SUMMERBURN

Last friday we did a gig in Norrtälje and it was a really nice crowd.
We had some technical problems with Mattias guitar and with Fredriks bassguitar.
After the first song "the dread" we got it to work but things like that always gets to your head.
There was a party and then there was sleep.

On saturday we went to a nearby town called Enköping.
We got our revenge here.
Once again the crowd is great but tonight we were also on fire.
Tight sound by our compadre, Hackmedh and sweet singsong really made the day.
Yes, there was a party but there was no sleep.

I went to my summerplace on monday to relax and geeez... I needed it.
It´s such a contrast to the citylife in sundsvall. It´s just wonderful.
I got burned by the sun for the first time in my life and that was NOT so wonderful.
I got bright red and I had some serious problems falling asleep that night. OUCH.

Yesterday I went downtown to look at my friends band, CORRODED. Their sound makes me think of diesel and angry machines. Very good. Be sure to check them out!
I feel like s**t today and I think I´ll head back to my summerplace for some re-creation.
Have a sweet weekend. See ya.
//Tomas

Oh, here´s some pictures from the gig in Norrtälje.
They are taken by Ulf Mickols at FITZPATRICK.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.comImage Hosting by Picoodle.comImage Hosting by Picoodle.comImage Hosting by Picoodle.comImage Hosting by Picoodle.comImage Hosting by Picoodle.com

4 comments:

Emilia said...

de här är en dag som man är riktigt trött på, mitt i veckan. Men när man får se er video "losing" på MTV!!! vaknar man till kan jag lova. Det var verkligen höjdpunkten denna vecka! Har inte blivit så glad på länge =D
hare gött allihopa

jeep said...

vad roligt att ni får spela på gatufesten i Sundsvall.. underbara fans ni har..roligt att det blir som det ska vara. sköt om Er

Icypiece said...

Skulle skriva ungefär som jeep. Riktigt grymt att ni kommer trots allt.

jeep said...

Hallå där! Var och tittade på Mamma Mia i Göteborg på Scandinavium hade hellre sett Er där istället....