Tuesday, May 29, 2007

REVIEW FRENZY

So I´m back in Sundsvall after a sweeeet weekend.
30 seconds to mars was good but I´m afraid Linkin Park was the better act this time.
Apparently 30 STM´s drummer, shannon, got electrified while he was playing so they had to break after playing about 6 songs (all from the latest CD). I wouldn´t mind hearing some of the old stuff too. They also had rather poor sound but beeing a supporting act I guess that´s common.

Then there was Linkin Park... I don´t think anyone got dissappointed there.
They delivered a good fat show and I belive they got just about every hitsong in that setlist.
I thought they would move around a little bit more on stage and Chester did but the rest... they just stood there.
It sounded great though.

Saturday:
This is the softest day I´ve had in a loooooong time.
Me and my girl spent all day walking the streets of stockholm. Shopping, nice dinners and just enjoying life in the hot sun.

Sunday:
We went to Gröna Lund amusementpark for a crazy day full of carouselrides. I haven´t done this in many years and I felt like I was a kid again.


Read a short interview with me HERE.
Read a small article HERE

Read reviews of "Bury the lies" HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE and HERE.

Guitar Tabs HERE

I also found this... I don´t know what it is but... You tell me. LOOK AT THIS AND THIS?
That´s all for now.
See you soon.
//Tomas

2 comments:

Revin said...

haha nice, ni finns med på japanska hemsidor också ;)

för övrigt är jag jag lite avundsjuk, hade velat se LP och 30 STM ja med!
helgen fick avnjutas i Mora istället. :)undra dock hur Blindside va? få som sagt något om dem från fredags överhuvudtaget..

Fille said...

Tjena!

Hoppas ni gillar mina ackord som jag lagt upp på svenskatabbar.com

Hoppas det inte är allt för många fel, skriv gärna en kommentar om ni hittar något som låter bättre än det jag har skrivit.

MVH