Thursday, February 15, 2007

Another one to the bank!

Today we wrote another song. No title on it yet but it´s a nice soft tune with alot of feelings to it. I´m sure you guys will love it! =)
I am sorry to say that I don´t have the exact date for the release of the new single or album but we´re hoping to release the single in March and the album before the summer. However the new T-shirts is closing in and they will be available in the shop within a couple of weeks.

I Got myself some CD´s today... 10 Years, Skillet and 12 Stones. I liked the first two more I must say. well, that´s it for now. I´m the chef today so back to the kitchen... I smell something´s burning!

// Tomas

3 comments:

Matilda said...

Det låter toppen med nya låtar. Och angående releasedatum - visst får man abstistens, men den som väntar på nåt gott ju.. Så låter det roligt med en ny t-shirt.

Kul med en 12 stonesplatta, förresten. De är riktigt bra, iaf den självtitlade!

Anna said...

Hörde just er live konsert på radion! Det var grymt!! Man minns det som igår när man stod där längst fram och skrek allt vad man kunde.. :) gång på gång..

magiskt takida! ni är bäst!

girlinheaven said...

MMM längtar som fan efter nya låtar men som föregående talare sa "den som väntar på nåt gott..."
Och man har ju alla era gamla låtar som man aldrig kan tröttna på så take your time. Vi väntar...

//M