Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nuthin´ much

Sunday... man it´s boring.
Why couldn´t there be two Saturdays instead?
All you do on Sundays is to stare at the clock wishing there was no tomorrow.
However, I was invited to a nice dinner yesterday. It was called "schlager buffé" with lots and lots of tasty food and beverage. We also played some guitarhero and Buzz. I can´t say that I was too impressed at yesterdays songcontest on the TV but I guess the best songs made it afterall!? Who cares anyway?
I´m taking care of the laundry today... Yes, rockers also have to wash their clothes sometimes. You don´t want to smell like a bunghole right?

I mentioned earlier that I saw "Hannibal Rising" at the movies... A disappointment I must say. I would give it 2 out of 5!

Not much on the Takidafront right now but hopefully we´ll start recording the new album within days.

Hang in there friends!
// Tomas

1 comment:

Fisso said...

Säg inte att du valde bort jojjet å mig framför Hanibal!? Nästa gång vi ses skall jag ta en tugga ur levern på dig och skölja nere med ett glas Chianti.
Ha ha ha!! Puss!!